[LI] Re: popcheck error

Hi Manoj,

If I don't pass the password as parameters to popcheck in my script
than it prompts me for the password and once I enter the password
( which is visible on the screen ) it works fine.

My script mailcheck is as follows :

popcheck -s goa1.dot.net.in -u "rfowkar"  -o mail_list

Nice program to just download the headers and delete unwanted mail.
I will check out with your suggestions.

Thanks a lot.

Rajesh

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/
   Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken bird that cannot fly.
Langston Hughes