Re: [LI] Sendmail Query ! No Not about relays :-)

skhader@xxxxxxxxxx proclaimed:
> Well, I cannot change the hostname and I have already installed sendmail
> 10 times without any luck ( And of course always fresh without any remains
> ;-)

No need to install this many times.  Did you run /usr/sbin/sendmailconfig?

Also, is sendmail running off of inetd or is it running as a daemon?

% grep sendmail /etc/inetd.conf
% ps aux | grep sendmail

Thaths
--
"Dear Mr. President. Nowadays there are too many states. Please
          eliminate three."  "Granpa" Abe Simpson