[LI] Sendmail Query ! No Not about relays :-)

Hi Khader,

In general, for debugging most sendmail-related problems, you should
try:

	sendmail -bv -v avenger

before anything else.  This will tell you what sendmail is trying to
do to deliver the message.

BTW, ``avenger''?  What kind of a username is that anyway? :-)

Regards,

-- Raju