Re:[LI] PCWorld Corel Linux CD Worthless

I am no PCW guy & neither a subscriber to it. But I object to this piece of
mail. Mr. Nagendra seems to be starting another flameware & distro / Mag
war. Please desist.

It would have been more relevent if he could have given specific problems he
encountered & asked for help from the list.

I for that matter had no problems with PCQ CDs of RHL 5.2, 6.0 & 6.1 and
Winlinux 2000 of Chip. I could not install Mandrake of IT CD without first
copying the system to local disk as install script was unable to find the
source on CD.

K K Pareek, J K Cement Works, PO- NIMBAHERA, Raj-312617
E-mail: kkpareek@xxxxxxxx