Re:[LI] PCWorld Corel Linux CD Worthless

It's not the question of Linux, it's the PCW CD which broke the hearts of many Linux Lovers :-)

>I am no PCW guy & neither a subscriber to it. But I object to this piece of
>mail. Mr. Nagendra seems to be starting another flameware & distro / Mag
>war. Please desist.
>
>It would have been more relevent if he could have given specific problems he
>encountered & asked for help from the list.

The *Entire* CD is binary dump, and text files contain binary and Binary files are corrupt including the image,if you want to try pick up a PCW Jan issue, after hours of frustration with the PCW CD I downloaded a ISO image and installed perfectly without a glitch....

Nagendra