Re: [LI] Linux+Win95

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, Madhurjya wrte:
>*> I can access the Windows partition from linux. There is absolutely no problem with that.
>*> I can use cp, mv, etc. from linux on Windows partition. The only problem is that I can
>*> not get LILO to boot to Windows or even get Windows reinstalled!
>*>
>*> Madhurjya

This is not a Linux based query per se so lets not flame bait by discing
this on the list.Send me a personal e-mail telling me the exact natrure
of the problem.. what mesg do you get if you try to run setup disk under
win95 ? Have you tried the bootable cd of win 98 ?

Have you done your lilo in the MBR ? If so, make a bootdisk for your
kernel before trying to load win 95.. becos if 95 succeeds it will stomp
on your mbr leaving linux unusable .

regs
sh

Shourya Sarcar 	       <sarcar@xxxxxxxx>  <Tel:91-033-4710477>
Jadavpur University    Calcutta, India 700 032

All the world's a stage..
And I am acting tonight
C - the difference : http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html