Re: [LI] Raghavendra Bhat's attacks on PC Quest

Hi,

I was really hurt reading the thread about *PCQ Bashing* by Bhat and all the
response that followed....

Just for all those who care to know PC Quest is one of the oldest ma to
cater to the PC newbies In fact I am proud to say that I have grown with
this mag in the IT world and it was then called PC world Atul PL correct me
if I am wrong I had the privilege of reading its *First* Issue of PCWORLD
then after a few months/year it was renamed to its present name, In madras I
have the pleasure of working with all those editorial staff from the late
eighties ( a one room office space setup ) to today's ...

As regards to Atul I know him from his ABS consulting.. days and have used a
few of his products/creations  then... his contribution to communication
explosion is invaluable. Even before most of them knew what is Internet he
was one of the few who worked on it and did not shy away from sharing his
vast experience, I have immensely benefited from his contributions in PCQ
and other forums, he was responsible for the growth of cyber/online  culture
in INDIA through his cix BBS  which later was replicated by many all over
India. He was responsible for making the life of newbies to MODEMS a lot
easy with his informative and hands on columns....

I have the pleasure of knowing him personally for over 12 long years and
have *great* respect for him.

Sorry folks I could not resist writing this lengthy response to what I read
on the list. It will be a great losss to this  list  if we lose a person
like him from this list even for a short period.

I only pray and hope better sense prevails on all concerned and peace will
return on this list.

Yoganand Goteti
Anaggha Technologies<>Wye Enterprises
# 4, Fifth Street Nandanam Extension