[LI] How to run my exe file in /etc/passwd instead of /bin/bash

Hi all,
I am working on RedHat Linux6.0 & C.

How to verify whether mgetty is installed OR not.
And how to make mgetty to run on /dev/cua0????

Actualy what i want to do is :
I have connected 2 Linux m/cs using serail port.I want to run chatscript on m/c1 & i want to make to run  someother exicutable program on m/c2 as soon as chatscripts success.So i have put the my exicutable program in /etc/passwd.  But it is not working.  What is wrong?????? How to make it work????
Please advice .....................
Thanks in advance
with best regards
Arun . K. Desai..

Arun.K.Desai
       Software Engg.
       Bells Softech Ltd.
       Bangalore-41.
       India.
If the human brain were so simple we could
 understand it, we would be so simple we   couldnt.