Re: [LI] Raghavendra Bhat's attacks on PC Quest

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, thus spake various people:

[snip misc flames, ad hominem attacks, etc etc etc]

Apologies for "playing admin" and posting this to the list.

Folks, please ...

RagOO, your position is pretty clear (Debian Rulez, RH sucks, and PCQ
sucks for promoting RH)

Atul, chill out and relax.

If you can be trusted to jump to the defence of PCQ everytime someone says
something (however justified / unjustified) against it, then you become a
lightning rod to attract whatever beef anyone has against PCQ.

In fact, some folks are quite likely to bait you, just for the sake of
seeing you lose your cool publicly.  I suppose it's great fun for some,
but I really hate seeing my mailbox fill up with this stuff.

Relax, take a deep breath and set a procmail (or better still, sendmail)
rule to bounce mails from whoever with a message

550 Get Lost I dont want to talk to you

[be as creative / rude(?) as you like - it's your box, and you have every
right to do this]

RagOO, Atul, please, please take your flame war offlist.

And yeah, Shanu - I suggest you turn all those pirate CDs over to the
local branch of NASSCOM, drink a glass of pineapple juice (no, not the
pineapple you were talking about <g>) and chill out too.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx