[LI] Raghavendra Bhat's attacks on PC Quest

Shanu,
 I think you should not have posted that mail. OK fine this
guy is a jerk but we all in the mailing list know about atul and PCQ.
Let me tell you that I would not have been using linux if not
for PCQ linux. I mean with out PCQ , linux would not have penetrated
in India as much as it has now.  And for heavens sake Atul is just doing
his job which he enjoys the most.  I mean atul is the one who
contributed most to linux community in India than anyone else.
Ok I think this thread should end here coz we all know in the list
know whats right and wrong.
btw shanu do me a favor. kick this guy on his ass in
the next ilug-cochin meet.

- -kalyan