Re: [LI] Raghavendra Bhat's attacks on PC Quest

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 skhader@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I pity you guys !! ;-)  Well, anyway shanu in a way seems to have
> called everyone what he wanted to call all these days including
> himself ;-) Seems to have utilitzed and opportunity in a very
> (in)sensible manner. ;-)

I rather suspect that Shanu gave way under the pressure he was under back
home, and let off steam. There was more to this than most people know
about (and I suspect ILUG-Cochin members were aware of this), and in a
manner of speaking I admire the fact that he chose to speak at all.

Sure, he could have done it in a more restrained manner, but he once and
for all called a bluff that has been the root of some really evil here for
quite a while. Hopefully, his reveletions will end this farce now, and
peace will rain once again in Linux India.

And tomorrow, at the ILUG-Bangalore meet (6pm, Hotel Ashraya, Infantry
Road, all welcome), we finally get to see a Debian install in all its
glory, and without the bigotry. And hopefully, we will have a surprise
guest, too.

Atul