Re: [LI] Raghavendra Bhat's attacks on PC Quest

Hi,

   Yeah my first exposure to Linux was with the Slackware distro
   that PCQ shipped for the first time.  It was fun at the time -
   you had to create a boot disk & root disk with rawrite and then
   boot from those floppies, select packages, do lots of configs...

   The latest Redhat 6.1 setup was so smooth ... in fact pretty
   boring ;)

   And yeah I've been a regular reader of PCQ right from antiquity ...
   I acquired most of my knowledge of PC internals by reading PCQ.
   Atul, please don't consider terminating PCQ Linux Initiative based
   on the comments of one person ... cool it man !!  Why don't we
   simply ignore the rants and raves of Mr Bhat.

Regards,
Moinak.