Re: [LI] Raghavendra Bhat's attacks on PC Quest

If it will help, I will recommend to PC Quest to terminate the PCQ Linux
Initiative in response to this problem, to allow the listadmins to do
their job without fear of repercussions and wrongful allegations of bias.

Atul

Whoa hold it right there the linux India community is indebted to PCQ for
starting and Chip for joining in the Linux Movement in India. As far the so
and so person is concerned I think it is about time he realize that  people
of the list also do not take kindly to the veterans of the list like
yourself
being flamed. You are the people who guide us and frankly over the last
few months I have seen you up in Arms against anybody who came out with
statements Like Red Hat is better than Debian etc. In fact you are more than
vociferous  about the list being distribution independent.
    It is just that there are more questions on RH becoz there are more
copies
floating around the market

regards
Aditya