Re: [LI] Raghavendra Bhat's attacks on PC Quest

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 02:51:16PM +0530, Atul Chitnis wrote:

> Oh god, what is the temperature in Cochin right now?

Its supposed to be winter (non-rainy season, actually), but the keyboard
and screen are getting quite hot.

> I will not stand by while you drag the name of PC Quest in the mud for
> your own personal gain. There are a lot of good people in PCQ for whom I
> have the highest possible respect, and I have seen what they have done for
> people over the years.

Ditto! I've been reading PC-Quest from way-back in 1992 (school-days). Atul
was famous even in those days with his "COMversations" articles, BBS and
other networking stuff. Linux came much later.
PC Quest's Linux initiative was largely responsible for the explosive growth
of Linux in India at a time when few bothered about Unix.

--vml,
Model Engg. College,
Cochin