Re: [LI] ilug-cochin minutes for Jan 2000 [Attn. Atul]

Hey Atul,
    Relax man!!! I was in engineering when you people came out with
First PCQ CD carrying Slackware. It was the first time we even heard
of Linux so as far as I am concerned PCQ has done an excellent job.
    And as far as profit goes as I have said time and again Linux is not
going to spread until companies can benefit commercially from it.
    Last but not the least, you don't have to explain PCQs position to
anyone since I have myself seen the tremendous amount of response
and traffic and newbies which increases in the list everytime PCQ comes
or CHIP for that matter comes out with a Linux CD.
    Also if it gets a little advt. and mileage out of the list it is not too
much to
ask. After all we have numerous and outright commercial messages on the
list.
    Please you really really don't have to explain yourself to the list we
all love
having you, Arun, Khader(Police :) ) , Kishore, Raj, Gurunandan, Avinash,
Harsha, Nikhil, Raj Mathur, Thaths  on the list

regards
Aditya