Re: [LI] ilug-cochin minutes for Jan 2000 [Attn. Atul]

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Aditya Deshpande wrote:

>     Last but not the least, you don't have to explain PCQs position to
> anyone since I have myself seen the tremendous amount of response
> and traffic and newbies which increases in the list everytime PCQ comes
> or CHIP for that matter comes out with a Linux CD.

I will not let empty-headed accusations be flung at PCQ just because it
does not cater to a particular person's view, and that person has made it
his life's mission to destroy it. While his mission will remain
incomplete, a lot of people and Linux will get hurt in the bargain. I
mean, just look at all these moronic distro-comparisons flying around
here!

And even though PCQ isn't the only one distributing non-Debian CDs, it is
very interesting that only PCQ is attacked.

Atul