[LI] Re: restrict linux from booting in single user

we have a dns server at our college and few superuser accounts. However
sometimes students manage to be superusers but booting linux in single
user mode by passing linux 1  or linux single at lilo prompt.  This can be
a threat if some mischevious knows and uses the system and you can't bank
on everyone being sincere...  I wish to know if there is a way out to
disable the linux box from booting in single user mode by passing
parameters.  I suppose we'll have to play we init.d etc...but how?, please
detail.

Thanks in anticipation.

pankaj tiwari