Re: [LI] Re: restrict linux from booting in single user

Hi,
add the following line to ur /etc/lilo.conf file

password=<ur password>

then change the mode of that file so that it remains as root visible.
then do lilo -v

Thats all
Archan Paul
archanp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Lateral Software Technology (Linux Lab), Chennai, India.