Re: [LI] News Server setup

Hi there,
Well, I guess you didn't receive my earlier mail before sending this mail
;-)
Anyway I got it to work.
And created a group like

in.ibm.linux.cribbing.customers.can.get.ibm.linux.support.for.netfinity.servers
.from.now.on.as.khader.has.arrived   ;-)

Well, we just did a netfinity server setup for a high-profile ???? client.
God knows what problems he will come with to us ;-)

<humour>
Only for the people with the funny-bone, others neglect ;-)
LILO not working ????   I can't see the pasword I am typing, what do I do
??? ;-)
And when I say
#make love
it comes out with the error
make:  *** No rule to make target 'love'. Stop. How do I proceed ??? ;-)
</humour>

Well, webclient is there but It has been disabled due to security reasons .
#@*&!*#

And BTW the web-downloadable notes distro is just the trial version ??
right ??
Thanks
Regards
     Khader

P.S: Can you tell those *cribbing customers* to call the support department
and ask once again
so that I can ask for a netfinity server now so that I can do R&D ;-) (
Actually run setiathome and leave you all behind ;-)

----------------------------------   @}--------
Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.39
Live Free or Die                       http://www.cfp2000.org

Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 01/12/2000 06:49:41 pm
Make sure you create subgroups, or you get jammed latter.
in.ibm.linux.cribbing.customers.who.cant.get.ibm.linux.support.for.netfinity.servers

would be appropriate. :-\
Hey, if one runs Lotus Notes 5.x, you should be able to use the webclient,
right?

I wish IBM would wake up and make the web-downloadable notes distro on CD
locally. I have been trying in vain to download a copy to try out, but no
go. :-(