Re: [LI] News Server setup

Hi there,
I got it running ( so ignore my earlier mail ;-)
I just changed the entry from
*.in.ibm.com:RP:::*
192.*:RP:::* to make it work
Now it works ;-)

I would be gladly using Lotus Notes  but
most of the time I am in Linux ( hence running lotus notes using wine
which is like being on a hijacked plane ;-). So I thought of this method (
newsgroup )
which is easy and can be used from any other platform without any problem (
I mean
even S/390's using something like tin ;-)
Thanks
Regards
     Khader
Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.39
Live Free or Die                       http://www.cfp2000.org

Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 01/12/2000 04:33:11 pm

BTW - why don't you use Notes for Linux instead? It has equivalent
functionality.