Re: [LI] Kwvdial problem

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for the help.

I checked /var/log/messages and found the following error in it :

Jan  5 20:14:18 rajesh pppd[982]: Can't open options file /etc/ppp/peers/wvdial: No such file or directory

The options file is in /etc/ppp.  I added noauth to my options file
and copied that file to /etc/ppp/peers/wvdial directory (due to the
error message in the log). But still the connection gets disconnected
immediately after the Starting pppd message.

Now the log file displays the following :

Jan  5 20:19:21 rajesh pppd[999]: Exit.

What could be the problem ? man ppp say no manual entry.

Thanks again.

Rajesh

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/      Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
Les Brown