Re: [LI] RedHat 6.1 slower than NT??

 my dear friend,

agreed that RH 6.1 appears slower than a stock installation of NT server 4(hope you have not encountered NT 2000) but redhat linux 6.1 with everything selected does much more than NT server. it has a full fledged webserver, mailserver, router (even an SQL server, proxy , dhcp etc if you have selected those or "everything")

compare the perfomance of an NT server with exchange, IIS 4, MS proxy ........need i go on ?