Re: [LI] pine with ldap

Yes, Pine-4.21 still needs to be compiled with external ldap libraries
if you want ldap support. You can get the ldap sources from:
ftp://terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu/ldap/ldap-3.3.tar.Z

An LDAP home page containing lots of interesting information and
online documentation is available at this URL:
http://www.umich.edu/~rsug/ldap/

--
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
(Linus Torvalds about the superiority of Linux on the Amterdam