[LI] Changing Passwords in Linux Box using Samba and Windoze'95

Hello,
How do I get a Windoze machine to change my Linux password using Samba. I
have a linux machine as a Primary Domain Controller taking care of Doamin
Logons etc. I have tried uncommenting the following lines in smb.conf but
the windows machines still report "Invalid (old) password" on trying to
change the network password

# You may wish to use password encryption. Please read
# ENCRYPTION.txt, Win95.txt and WinNT.txt in the Samba documentation.
# Do not enable this option unless you have read those documents
  encrypt passwords = yes
  smb passwd file = /etc/smbpasswd

  unix password sync = Yes
  passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
  passwd chat = *New*UNIX*password* %n\n *ReType*new*UNIX*password* %n\n
*pass

Regards,
Sam

P.S.
Thanks Tusar :-), I thought I had tried that line for my /etc/exports but I
guess I forgot! Everything is fine now!