[LI] pine with ldap

hi guys,
Does any one know whether the latest version of pine (4.21) comes with inbuilt LDAP support or do we still have to compile pine with LDAP.
I went thru the pine documentations for 4.10 and it mentions that LDAP support needs to be compiled into pine.
LDAP 3-3 sources from the University of Michigan needs to be used ..
Does anybody know where i can get these sources from .
Thanx a lot
Bye
Anand