Re: [LI] Yamaha YMF724

> Best of luck. If it works you will earn a lot of respect from people in
> linux kernel mailing list. You won't believe the number of people
> bogged down by this god - forsaken card.

This card, on my machine. WORKED. I had to do a reinstall of whoel Linux
RH 6.1
on my machine. I  believe it is the Kudzu that takes care of the card. I
may be
wrong. [Does it matter if the card is ymf729 ISA instead of 724?] But
the CD player,
sound mixer etc are working just fine. I play my electric guitar, mic +
CDs well.
Using KDE/Gnome applications. EVERYTHING works fine. I will mail the
settings
etc as soon as I have time.