Re: [LI] Yamaha YMF724

Something that might strike a cord somewhere.
The Yamaha cards work well as Crystal emulations. {I am not being
very exact in my words and I know it]. sndconfig with Crystal
as the support + some tweaking will work. I realised this
when I inserted a CD and it played. Then I by accident
started sndconfig and realised that the automatically selected
working support was 'Crystal'.

I will do the rest of the configuration tonight and will dump a step
by step documentation tomorrow. Luck.