Re: [LI] Yamaha YMF724

Kader Bhai wrote,
>Good question you got there !! WHy don't you try writing the driver ??
>IS it that difficult to write drivers for a soundcard ?? ;-)
>Well, I think we have someone here who is going to write the driver for us
>!
>Thanks Arjun ! You are so nice. ;-)

Hello kader Bahi,
Thanks for the advice Kader bhai. Bahi, If i could write the drivers, Why
would i write to the list in the first place.
One more thing. Writing drivers is not a bad idea. LI list members can ...
Get together and start some project on this (like Linux). Some thing
usefull. It would be a great contribution to the entire linux community.

>( We are waiting Arjun ! Go Ahead )

I am a Engg. student.. I think this would be one of my final year project.
And yes. I will need a lot of assistance from all of u on the list ( forget
the attitude problem).

>I have configured such cards long back when sndconfig was not effective.
>Here is the process I used.
>More details can be asked from me.
>Thanks

Mr S K Singh,
Please.. please mail the details on the list. It would be helpful to lot of
people. I can even upload it to my site. So that others can download it.

Regards
Arjun Prabhu K

arjunprabhu@xxxxxxxxx
Visit me @ http://arjun_mit.tripod.com/