Re: [LI] Yamaha YMF724

| I don't think it is that easy ! Any way.. I think it is possible ..
| especially because of this LI list.

Hi Arjun,
    We can always try. Even though I have creative 16bit soundcard
in the house :)
    Anyway I went to their website drivers are available freely only
for Win 9x/ win NT / OS/2.
    Even though they are not obligated to make the Linux drivers I feel
that  the least they could have done is list the specs.

Truly Disappointed.

But will keep trying. Think will mail Linux kernel list and see if we
can come up with something.

regards
Aditya