Re: [LI] Yamaha YMF724

> I don't know about 6.1, but I am using the Trident Image 975 AGP card with
> RHL 6.0 and the display is perfect.

Meri jaan. Ye card mil nahin raha hain. Apna waala nikaal kar de rahe
ho? For the sake of old friendship :-)

> Since you are an old friend of mine, You could drop in my office and see for
> yourself. :-) I could also mail you the XF86Config file, if you need it.

Would love to, anytime. Mostly I think it will not be possible. Where
are you located? If I take this card, will ask you for the stuff. Can
you send a vendor number/fax/contact for this card? How much is the ram?