Re: [LI] Yamaha YMF724

Rohit forced the electrons to say:
> complaining. I am going to bombay to get me a card. people do suggest a
> cost effective display card supported out of the box by kudzu and linux
> rh 6.1.

I don't know about 6.1, but I am using the Trident Image 975 AGP card with
RHL 6.0 and the display is perfect.

Since you are an old friend of mine, You could drop in my office and see for
yourself. :-) I could also mail you the XF86Config file, if you need it.

Binand

--
#include <stdio.h>                                   | Binand Raj S.
char *p = "#include <stdio.h>%cchar *p = %c%s%c;     | This is a self-