Re: [LI] Yamaha YMF724

Hi,

        I think this attitude is totally unjustified. Most of the people are
not really obligated to write the free drivers. There is nothing wrong with
people asking the price for their labour. If you don't like the price you
can look elsewhere. Maybe you should have checked which sound card had out
of the box support before going for this one.
Amol Gokhale