[LI] Vijay Mukhi (Re: Angry Penguin Charged)

Hi,

I just read the article about Comdex India '99 and Vijay Mukhi's
anti-linux preaching.

I have an old book sitting on my shelf by Vijay Mukhi (Borland C++ for
Win 3.1, 1993 BPB Publications). In it he mentions that Borland would
not give him a copy of Borland C++ to write this book because they had
not heard of him.

I would say this is rather ironic, considering that he would have had
1. no problem getting the software and 2. no problem getting necessary
documentation and help, if he had been writing a book about Linux.

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@xxxxxxx         ssk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Univ of Melbourne	The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"