[OT][Long]Re: [LI] List Repeatds [Offline][Beware][Flame]

Now for some of my bottomlines

< Extreeeeeeeeeme Rant ( Other Use Asbestos Clothing ) >
Ravi, I think its high time you leave VSNL and shift to
some better ISP. I am having a tough time with VSNL related
problems and your problems relating to VSNL on this list.

Now you know which side had the problem.
<Imitating > I *really* doubt if the LI server is itself broken ...
</Imitating >
I *really* suggest you dump your VSNL server for good and free the
list of VSNL related off-topic #$%$% mail.

And I am not so dumb that I post the problem without checking
my side as other @^%$@%#R@#^%@$#^@ ( Vewy Vewy upset )
dumb guys do ( Yeah ! )

It's funny you seem to be falling on me ! And I am unable to
understand why !!!!! First of all lot's of other Debianers have
Debian 2.2 written in their signatures ( including the ones
in the debian-user mailing list ). Maybe you should have
posted the same question ( about Debian 2.2 and potato )
on the debian-user mailing list ( what say ?? )

And sometimes I wonder, if you are able to send long mails,
why aren't you able to read long mails ( Not for people
who are sending 4 extra LI signatures ) ! A link would (should )
suffice  !!

And this is the first time I am going to talk about IBM.
We are based upon strong UNIX (AIX ) here and never
do we have any problems ( and never will ). ( No reference to LI
or Linux here [I cannot afford to do that ] ).  We use Lotus Notes
to read our mail ( and send also ), so it just happens to be a basic
mail client and not something like what other ISP's have #$%$!@%.
( which send some good amount of spam plus duplicates also )

And if you have anything more, let us take it offline !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme rant < can remove Asbestos Clothing >>

Sorry Thaths, I couldn't resist this one.   ;-|
Sorry for the long mail folks ( And wastage of bandwidth , My Apologies )

     Khader

----------------------------------   @}--------
Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.32-pre2
# 91-80-5262355                Extn:2527

RAVIKANT K RAO <ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/13/99 11:52:58 PM

<rant>
  Bottomline is : check if your .in.ibm.com mail servers are functioning
"okay" and that others [ co-workers ] aren't experiencing similar
problems... post to some internal ibm list maybe ? ...
  I *really* doubt if the LI server is itself broken ...
</rant>