Re: [Re: [LI] Athlon]

I have been waiting for some time, thinking whether to upgrade to AMD-K6
 OR K7. Any ideas? K6-2(400Mhz) cpu+motherboard was quoted arround 7000/-
a month back. I can shell out arround 8-9,000/-

Hi,

If you're ready to shell out around Rs 20k for a processor and motherboard
alone, you might just be able to get a low end athlon.  Why not k6-3?  I have
a k6-3 450 MHz and it is really good.  It is definitely better than k6-2.

Adityan