[LI] DVD-ROM on Linux?

Hello,

I was wondering if Linux has support drivers for DVD CD-ROM. I have the DVD-ROM,
but cannot use it for anything else other than data CDs and music CDs.

If there is no support for DVD on Linux, I might as well swap it with another
machine. I haven't seen anything during the kernel compiles in 2.2.x versions,
that mentions DVD support.

If anyone else is using a DVD-ROM on Linux for DVD CDs, please let me know
how you did it. I would like to get some use of the features offered by this
device.

Thank you in advance.

Subba Rao
subb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/

 => Time is relative. Here is a new way to look at time. <=
http://www.smcinnovations.com