Re: [LI] sis6326 : For absolutely the last time.]

> | and is also available in Pune but the dearest, most charming SiS6326.
> | There are some doubts I have. Those of you who have used this card,
> | please provide me with help.  I wish to change to a card which is
> | cheap and provides 8 MB, fitting in AGP. I have the following
> | questions.. after digesting the mails posted here.
> |
> | Are there any problems related to this card, specifically? I mean, I
> | am    myself running this card at 1024x768 at 8 bpp. Is there a
> | particular    resolution this card will not support or will snow at?

Hi ,
   I have been using a 4 MB 6326 card for over an year with no
probs on RH 5.2. Runs at 1024x768 , 16 bits.

   I find ATI Rage II , 8 MB to be a very good value for
money and it runs out of the box on PCQ's RH 5.2 and I guess
for RH 6.1. It should be approx Rs 2200.

- Bhyrav Prasad