Re: [LI] second hand CDs

On Mon, Dec 06, 1999 at 09:37:32AM +0530, Aditya Deshpande wrote:
> Hi people,
>     I want to read the kernel source as well as for the modules. Since PCQ
> doesn't or can't ship with all the source code I need to buy or download the
> sources. Can anybody guide me as to where exactly to go for all the sources
> and how large are these tarball or rpms or the source whatever the case
> maybe

I got mine from Cheapbytes.com. I guess, GT enterprises carries the Redhat
SRPM CD too. It's one CD full of sources.

> I am using RH 6.1.
>     Atul since I have asked about buying CDs does this mail require
> [commercial] Tag.

No, you don't have to. We talk about Redhat stuff everyday - it's
commercial. But we're not financially benefiting (either directly or
indirectly) as a result of that discussion.

[ I take this opportunity to voluntarily disclose that I've financially
  benefited from some of the recent Linux IPOs. But I don't get paid
  for my opinions or my activities on this list or LI. ]

	-Arun