Re: [LI] second hand CDs

Hi people,
    I want to read the kernel source as well as for the modules. Since PCQ
doesn't or can't ship with all the source code I need to buy or download the
sources. Can anybody guide me as to where exactly to go for all the sources
and how large are these tarball or rpms or the source whatever the case
maybe
I am using RH 6.1.
    Atul since I have asked about buying CDs does this mail require
[commercial] Tag.

regards
Aditya

The Essence of Linux lies in the contributions from the
Open Source community.