Re: [LI] second hand CDs

On 4 Dec 1999, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         I was only thinking of sending 2.1.x as an interim solution,
>  since I have a couple sets left over.

Actually I did announce during the last ILUG-Bangalore meet that if anyone
wants copies of Debian 2.1, just pick up 2 blank CDRs (4 if you also want
the source) and drop in - I'll cut you copies. That is why Thaths left
them behind.

But considering that CDRs cost Rs.85 a piece, people might as well pick up
a readymade set from GT Enterprises for Rs.199.

Alternatively, people can borrow the master set for a day, but that is
really not the answer, since you'd be expected to return them ASAP so that
others can have a go at them.

BTW, thanks to KD, ILUG Bangalore now also has Corel Linux (Debian) 1.0 (1
CD) in the library. We also have Suse 6.2 (6.3 should be here soon),
Caldera 2.3 and of course RHL 6.1.

Atul