Re: [LI] second hand CDs

Well, even 2.1.x is fine with me as long as it contains xserver 3.3.5.
( because 2.1 comes with x server 3.3.2 ). So, can I expect one ??
;-)   Atul, if ILUG-BLR gets any of those can I get one set .
Waaaaaah !! waa  !! Please !! ;-)
Eagerly waiting for that CD now.

Regards
               Khader

----------------------------------   @}--------
Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Linuxer First,      Debianer Second,            Anything else Next.

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@xxxxxxx> on 12/04/99 12:31:50 PM

        Calm down ;-). 2.2 has not been released yet (we are testing
 the boot floppies, freeze is schedule mid january, I think. A couple
 of us here in the US (I don't want to name them and commit them to
 anything) shall probably co-ordinate and send a set to each ILUG as
 soon as commercial CD's are available.

        I was only thinking of sending 2.1.x as an interim solution,
 since I have a couple sets left over.