Re: [LI] second hand CDs

Hello there,
You are asking for any sellers here and not trying to buy
and hence I assume you don't need the [commercial] tag and
regarding the kernel sources, they come installed with your distro.
Check for the sources of the kernel and their modules in
/usr/src/linux

Happy kernel hacking............

Regards
               Khader

----------------------------------   @}--------
Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Everyone wants to go to Heaven, but no one wants to die.

"Aditya Deshpande" <adityad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/06/99 09:37:32 AM

Hi people,
    I want to read the kernel source as well as for the modules. Since PCQ
doesn't or can't ship with all the source code I need to buy or download
the
sources. Can anybody guide me as to where exactly to go for all the sources
and how large are these tarball or rpms or the source whatever the case
maybe
I am using RH 6.1.