Re: [LI] second hand CDs

If you need the newest stable Kernel source , you can download the
kernel-2.2.XX.tar.bz2 file from kernel.org or any of it's mirrors( They are
about 12.5 MB in size). The RED HAT 6.1 version which is on your CD is
2.2.12-20 and is available in /usr/src/linux , assuming that you installed
it.
Shanker