[LI] UDMA66 Benchmarks !

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:

> One interesting thing was hdparam tells me that that UDMA66 disk was faster
> to access than my Ultra Wide SCSI disk.

Hello Thaths,

	I have a Quantum Fireball 6.4 GB UDMA66 drive running on slink kernel
2.0.36 and hdparm reports a tranfer rate of 7.9 MBPS w/o busmastering. I
havent yet had the chance to upgrade the kernel to 2.2.13 & hedricks ide
patches.

	What is the actual transfer rate on ur optimizied system ? Anybody else
out there with UDMA66 drives?

-- Shanu