[LI] TVSE MSP345 printer

I am having TVSE MSP345 printer attached to a m/c with RH6.1. As advice
in this list I have done alias parport_lowlevel parport_pc in
conf.modules. Now the port is recognised. I selected epson 24 pin. I
could the text printed. for postscript I got garbage. But i could get a
good post script print in RH5.2. Any solutions please?
--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA