Re: [LI] Bare Bones Linux

Oops, I unknowingly gave the secret out. What shall I do now ??
Is there any <lookout> journalist here ?? If he is then I am doomed !!
Now where shall I go ?? Oh ! My god !!

Raj, if you knew the secret, you should have kept it to yourself. You
would have kept it just between you and me. Now I am dooomed !!
Ok, Let's call it Doom III. ;-)  Shrink-wrapping !!???
Now why should I tell everyone that IBM is into making it's
own Linux Distribution ?? Why should I ?? Rather I will hide it !!
Now time for a disclaimer

Disclaimer:   I speak for myself and not for any company as long as I am
          on this list. And all my mails on this ML are
         (C) & (P) 1999-2070 Syed Khader Vali.

The disclaimer is specifically for the journalists of <LookOut> Magazine.
;-)

Raj Mathur <raju@xxxxxxx> on 11/30/99 06:37:43 PM

Now we know, the secret is out...

him/her rightaway, IBM is going to make it's own Linux distribution.
Khadix^H^Her is the Chosen One who shall lead the Forsaken of RedHat
and Debian to the True Land.

Hey, got a job shrink-wrapping CD's for me?