Re: Re: [LI] Bare Bones Linux

Well mukund, it looks like some people are very much addicted to windows,
that they
can't think anything beyond that. GUI, GUI and GUI and GUI and GUI. But,
what's
the fun when everything is spoon-fed and where is the challenge in it when
some tool does everything we want. Well, atleast I feel like that. It's
because
again I am curious as to what happens.
BTW thanks for lead, I think I can try that and create a How-To on er...
Sidux ;-)

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive           # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

"Mukund" <betacomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/01/99 10:16:11 PM

I do not understand why the idea is being thrashed.