From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 29, 1999 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [LI] Bare Bones Linux

Friends -

Counting chickens was never my sport. When Khader actually
finishes developing this distroless distro then we can create a
separate list at egroups (distro-name@xxxxxxxxxxx) and talk all
about it.

May this end here?  btw Khader - all the best (though yr idea does
sound like freebsd - which has been there, done that)