Re: [LI] Bare Bones Linux

Indranil > That sounds like TeX...er textiles... so why not swadeshix...??
Indranil > But then we can always call it the LMII distro

Indranil > Raju Mathur > ... KHADIX!

< snip - a bunch of other kewl Distro Names >

  Hey , how 'bout Sissyx ? We could have Versions Sissyx 6326 and Sissyx
<something else> to start with ... and the deal with this distro is very
simple ... The install program search for a SiS card , and if they find
one , it triggers a HUGE explosion so that the video card is busted into a
few million fragments so that some 1000+ people all around the world don't
have to listen to people complaining about lousy SiS Cards ;)

disclaimer :  ;) implies its a "joke" .

ps : if you *still* wanna write me a huge monotonous mail about why I
shouldn't be looking down on SiS users .... hmmm .... you can expect a
surprise (?)