Re: [LI] Red Hat 6.1 and HDD (size > 4GB

Hi,

> But after the installation of Win 95 on my primary master, when  i try
> to install Red Hat, it crashes in between the installation. It gives me
> the reason as "signal 11 received".

SIGNAL 11!
	It looks like you might have a hardware problems ...most likely a
memory problem. When you say it runs fine with a 1GB HDD, for how long did
you actually run the system.

Try playing around with the BIOS settings also.

BTW: I have installed RH6.0 on 3, 16.8 GB IBM HDDs....no problems at all

Regards

Sojan.